Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Plans are made to be changed...

No sooner had I typed yesterday’s update, David came running inside and said “looks like we’re going to Ferrum after all.”  Going to Ferrum is exciting news, Buster has been out of work for several months now.  It looks like Lennon and I won’t be pre-registering for the NC Specialty anyhow.  I’m keeping it on the back burner though.  They are accepting entries the morning of the show, so if Buster can’t take the work for the next couple of weeks I could still enter.  It will be exciting to be back in the wonderful world of horse pulling though.  This is the one time when I laugh and consider David’s dad calling me a “hooker” as a compliment.  (For those of you who don’t know, I’m one of the two people on the evener “hooking” the team to the sled.)






Looks like Lennon and I are off to play with her sibs at the animal hospital tonight.  I’m going to try my hardest to remember my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment