Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What to do with all this early morning energy?!?!

Its been a good morning.  Lennon enjoyed her first night in the bedroom instead of the puppy room, crated of course...I'm not that stupid!  She is doing so well.  True to what Kathy said, everybody deserves to be hero-worshipped by something.  She is stuck to me like glue.  She was better last night and at least willing to play with David some.  Auntie Mary came over and acted like a hotdog dispenser for a while and Lennon decided she might be ok after all.

She is lying in the floor chewing on a rawhide, FINALLY! She has insisted on chewing on me all morning. We're still trying to learn that arms and toes are not chew toys, and faces and hands for that matter.

Hopefully YouTube will hurry up and process the video I just posted.  We had a great time with retrieving the green alien this morning.

Also-we haven't had an accident in the house since yesterday morning and that was my fault....I let her out of the puppy room and she was trying so hard to make it outside.  We got almost through the kitchen and she couldn't wait anymore.  I should have carried her out, its a long trip from the puppy room to the door when you have a tiny but very full bladder!

A photo of the snatch and turn:


Finally-youtube success!


No comments:

Post a Comment