Thursday, September 24, 2009

So...she really is the most wonderful little "person"

I'm sitting here typing this and getting the look of "what ya doing mom?"  I just want to pick her up and hug her and wonder just how she has gotten so big so quickly!  I think we're going to have to up the food a little, she is growing faster than I can remember anyone growing.  She has a couple favorite toys, one is a purple bear the other is a blue bunny that is half as big as she is.  The bear is a great retrieving toy, while the bunny just gets dragged from one end of the house to the other.  She has already decided that the rubbery squeaker toys aren't nearly as nice as the cloth ones, but she hasn't figured out how to de-squeak them, YET!  Nights in the crate are no trouble, and days in the puppy room aren't either.  She never ceases to amaze me, and reminds me so much of Willow-Dini's sister.  This puppy was meant for me, but she is starting to think David is ok too!

No comments:

Post a Comment